At the heart of British fashion, Clothes Show Live is continuing to show support to the future of fashion with our Creative Award Programme, built with your students wider learning and work based learning objectives in mind. Based on core criteria, as set by the leading examining bodies, your students can not only benefit from engagement with leading fashion brands and magazines, but also produce fun and inspired submissions, suitable for including in their end of year course work portfolios. Once again the Creative Awards have been split into 3 criterias; Design, Craft & Communication, offering fantastic educational bursary prizes and work experience placements.
How to enter
Entering the awards is simple:
- Download the Creative Award brief relevant to you
- Ensure you note all entry stipulations and core criteria to give you the best chance
- Register online on your Creative Award Page so we know to expect your entry
- Post the following to the Clothes Show Team before the award deadline:
- Your Submission
- Relevant supporting material as explained on brief
Entry Form & Supporting Document
TOP TIP: Don't forget to clearly label all of your work on the reverse or tag product if relevant (Just incase your submission becomes separated from it's entry form during judging).
Please note: No entries can be returned.
Any questions? Just drop us an email: email@example.com