Terms and Conditions
1.1. This website (“Clothes Show Live”) is operated by Haymarket Media Group Limited Registered in England no. 267189 Registered Office: Teddington Studios, Broom Road, Teddington TW11 9BE.
1.2. Your use of the Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the Website. If you are not prepared to comply with these terms you must leave the website immediately.
1.3. Additional terms shall apply:
1.3.1. to any purchases you make through the Website;
1.3.2. to any booking you make through the Website; and
1.3.3. where you are given an opportunity to place advertisements for goods or services on the Website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by Haymarket or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of the material on the Website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on the Website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website in good faith. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on the Website are reserved to Haymarket.
3. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- to disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Website for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to place links on the Website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- to disseminate any material which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- to disseminate any material which does or may bring Haymarket or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- to disseminate any material where use of the material by Haymarket, or any third party licensed or permitted by Haymarket, will give rise to any third party claims; or
- to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
4. User Generated Content
4.1. The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private, non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
4.1.1. grant Haymarket the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the Website;
4.1.2. warrant to Haymarket that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3; and
4.1.3. acknowledge that Haymarket may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to do so within 7 days of any request from Haymarket.
4.2. Haymarket reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, review edit, move or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. However, Haymarket will not review the materials that you or anyone else makes to the Website and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that Haymarket is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact Haymarket using the contact details shown on the contact us page of the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
4.3. Haymarket accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Use of Software
5.1. Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the Haymarket Materials belongs to Haymarket or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such licence agreement.
6. Links to other websites
6.1. You may link to the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the pages of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
6.1.1. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
6.1.2. you do not in any way imply any endorsement by Haymarket other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with Haymarket;
6.1.3. you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Haymarket;
6.1.4. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
6.1.5. your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Trade Marks
7.1. All Haymarket trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of Haymarket and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trade marks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of Haymarket other than for the purpose of referring to Haymarket and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
8.1. To access certain parts of the Website, Haymarket may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration. Where you register you also agree to:
8.1.1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
8.1.2. maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.
8.3. Where you register on the Website, you will be allocated a user name and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your user name and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
8.3.1. maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
8.3.2. immediately notify Haymarket if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to the contact details shown on the contact us page of the Website; and
8.3.3. ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session.
Haymarket cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
10. Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
10.1. If, for any reason, Haymarket believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions it may, at its sole discretion, suspend or cancel your access to all or some of the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
10.2. Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 10, you agree to compensate Haymarket in respect of any claims, losses, expenses and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your use of the Website and/or the Haymarket Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the Website or any breach of Clause 3.2.
11. Limitation of Haymarket’s Liability
12. Competition terms and conditions
13. Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
13.1. Haymarket reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated in May 2010.